Seeing is Believing
If your machine vision system shows you something, you’d like to be able to trust it. But the reality is that a lot can go wrong in a complex imaging system. If your system is a “black box”, how can you tell if your data is complete and correct—is it “the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”? If something does go wrong, can you tell what, where, and more importantly why.
Teledyne DALSA’s Trigger-to-Image Reliability framework can give you the answers. T2IR is a combination of hardware and software features that work together at a system level to help you improve the reliability of your inspection system. It controls and monitors the entire process from trigger through image capture and transfer to host memory and helps protect you from data loss.
Makes system more predictable
Prevents many errors before they happen
Lets your system manage exceptions in controlled manner
Provides system debugging and tracing
Improves application response time
Situations Where T2IR Helps
- Too many objects fall in front of the camera (over triggering)
- Need to troubleshoot a device
- Need to verify critical imaging events such as lost frames, lines, triggers etc.
- Need to build verification into applications as part of runtime operation
- Want applications to be portable across devices and platforms
- Want to tag images for traceability
- In overload conditions, want to skip some inspections but keep track of what was skipped