With the Xenon-Zirconia lenses, Schneider-Kreuznach offers a very versatile tool for different line scan applications.
This lens family is optimized for pixel size 5 μm for the use with 12k (62.5 mm) line scan sensors but can also be used with 16k (82 mm) lines.
The maximum aperture of these lenses is considerably larger than in the Xenon-Sapphire lens family which allows to use the lenses under sparse light conditions. Our lenses are designed in a manner that even with the fastest F-number, the full resolution, albeit with a Xenon-Zirconia diminished contrast, is attained.
The Xenon-Zirconia lens for the largest magnification of -2x is also available with beam splitter for coupling in illumination. The lenses are broadband coated and can be used in the spectral range of 400-1,000 nm. The V-mount makes them easy to install and rotate into the desired azimuth position.
Xenon-Zirconia lenses can be used in a wide range of applications: PCB inspection, quality control, FPD inspection, Line scan, OLED inspection, web and surface inspections
- For 12k line scan cameras (62.5 mm length/ pixel sizes approximately 5 μm) and 16k (82 mm length/ pixel size approximately 5 μm)
- Very high optical image quality in the large sensor range
- Vibration-insensitive for stable optical performance
- Lockable distance and aperture settings
- Industry-compatible V-mount interface
- Reliability and constant quality due to 100 % quality control
- Web and surface inspections
- FPD/ PCB/ OLED inspection
- Line scan applications
- Quality control