These high-resolution, high-speed lenses are optimized for the use of 16k pixel line scan sensors. There are several lens types each optimized for a certain magnification range.
The image circles of up to 62 mm meet the length of currently available 16k CCD/ CMOS lines and will cover at the same time 12k image heights as well.
The high resolution of these lenses makes full use of the sensor‘s pixel size of 3.5 µm and fully exploits all possibilities of the latest sensor generation. As usual they are compact, robust, and lockable in distance and apertures.
The 400 to 1,000 nm broadband coating makes it suitable for applications in the visible and near-infrared spectrum. The V-mount makes it easy to install and rotate into the desired azimuth position for a wide range of high-resolution applications where existing 12k lenses (with approximately 5 µm pixel sizes) are not sufficient anymore.
- For 16k line scan cameras (57.3 mm length/ pixel sizes 3.5 μm and 82 mm length/ pixel size approximately 5 μm)
- For 12k line scan cameras (62.5 mm length/ pixel sizes approximately 5 μm)
- High resolution optics 400 – 1,000 nm
Robust mechanics for industrial environment
- Vibration insensitive
- Focus and iris setting lockable
- High-resolution 16k line scan applications
- 12k TDI inspection
- Flat panel inspection
- Quality control