Building on the field proven technology and performance of Teledyne DALSA’s X64 frame grabbers the new Xcelera Series leverages the PCI Express (PCIe) platform to bring traditional image acquisition and processing technology to new levels of performance and flexibility. The PCIe host interface is a point to point host interface allowing simultaneous image acquisition and transfer without loading the system bus and involving little intervention from the host CPU. The X64 Xcelera-CL PX4 Dual is a highly versatile PCIe frame grabber capable of acquiring images from two independent Camera Link™ Base cameras and performing image transfers at rates up to 1024MB/s. Its low cost, combined with its ability to support multiple tap configurations from area and linescan monochrome/RGB cameras simultaneously; in addition to its onboard FPGA Bayer decoding and real-time shading correction makes the X64 Xcelera-CL PX4 Dual an ideal solution to a wide variety cost-sensitive applications.
- Half-length PCI Express x4 Board
- Simultaneous acquisition from two Camera Link Base or one Medium camera
- Simultaneous acquisition from area and linescan monochrome and RGB digital cameras
- Rapid image acquisition rates up to 255MB/s per input channel (510MB/s total)
- Image transfer to host memory at 1024MB/s
- Onboard processing including FPGA based processing engine
- Bayer decoding and real-time shading correction for each input
Fully supported by Sapera™ vision SDK
When combined with a compatible Teledyne DALSA frame grabber, standard Sapera Processing run-time licenses are offered at no additional charge. Sapera Processing is at the heart of Sapera Vision Software, delivering a suite of image processing and analysis functions. These functions include over 400 image processing primitives, barcode tools, pattern matching tools (both area-based and edge-based), OCR, color and blob analysis, measurement, and calibration tools for perspective and lens correction. The standard tools run-time license includes access to image processing functions, area based (normalized correlation based) template matching tools, blob analysis, and lens correction tools.