Wherever complex web and surface inspections are concerned, the line scan image capture method is used in most cases. Due to the principle used, this method requires a very careful choice of camera and an optimally adapted lens in order to achieve maximum system performance.
The size of the sensor pixels determines the necessary optical imaging performance of the lens. Today’s high-performance lenses must follow the trend toward ever-smaller pixel sizes and increased sensor resolution. This typically results in larger array sizes and therefore considerably higher demands made on the imaging performance or MTF (modulation transfer function) of the lenses.
Makro-Symmar, Micro-Symmar and Apo-Componon lenses are designed for industrial machine vision applications and satisfy even the most stringent requirements of next generation 12k line scan applications. Identification of the best azimuth and application in reverse position means that they can be deployed in a customer-oriented way.
The different lens versions of Makro-Symmar, Micro-Symmar and Apo-Componon cover practically all industrial application areas with the specially defined and optimized imaging areas.
- Very high optical image quality in the large sensor range
- Vibration-insensitive for stable optical performance
- Reverse position of the lens possible to enlarge the
- Lockable distance and aperture settings
- 100 % quality control guarantees reliability and constant quality
- Low maintenance requirements, therefore high system
- Web and surface inspections
- Quality control
- FPD inspection
- PCB inspection
- OLED inspection
- Line scan applications