Open eVision Description
Open eVision is a suite of reliable, powerful and flexible software tools dedicated to image processing and analysis. Open eVision contains a set of 64-bit and 32-bit libraries for C++ and .NET (C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI) under Windows and 64-bit libraries for Linux (x86-64).
- The general-purpose libraries cover applications such as image filtering and enhancement.
- The matching and measurement tools contain blob analysis, pattern matching, alignment and sub-pixel measurement functions.
- The text and code reading libraries include functions for optical character recognition and 1D / 2D barcode reading and grading.
- The 3D libraries include laser line extraction and calibration functions, point cloud processing and management functions, and 3D object extraction, alignment and inspection functions.
- The Deep Learning libraries are Convolutional Neural Network-based inspection libraries for image classification and segmentation.