True High Performance
For true high-performance imaging, turn to the Falcon™4-CLHS camera series. Using Teledyne Imaging’s advanced CMOS architectures, the Falcon4-CLHS cameras offer unique, unprecedented capabilities for large area, high resolution, high speed imaging. Models include the high-speed 11.2 M camera with a frame rate up to 609 fps and the high-resolution 86 M camera with a frame rate up to 16 fps.
Take more images. A lot more images!
- Teledyne DALSA presents the new 11M Falcon4-CLHS, the camera of choice when high-speed imaging is the top priority. With 11.2 megapixels, 609 fps, a global shutter sensor, and a large field of view of up to 4480 pixels wide, this camera can capture images at a rate that can greatly increase imaging system efficiency. Available in two monochrome versions, the Falcon4-CLHS M4480 and Falcon4-CLHS M4400.
High frame rate applications
The Falcon4-CLHS M4480 / M4400’s large pixel width and very high frame rate offer a powerful solution to many imaging challenges:
- Machine Vision
- Factory Automation Inspection
- Motion Tracking and Analysis
- Electronic Inspection
- High Speed 3D imaging
How fast is 609 frames per second?
The Falcon4-CLHS M4480 / M4400 is a unique offering in the 2D area scan market with a frame rate that can reach up to 609 fps. The speed of these models can be difficult to visualize. What does 609 frames per second mean?
- 4480 x 2496, 6 µm pixels
- APS-C format lenses
- CLHS 4 or 7-Lanes – 10.3 Gb / sec. per Lane
- Over 12 times faster frame rate than typical 4KHD cameras
|Product||Resolution||Spectrum||Interface||Pixel Size||Max Line Rate|
|Falcon4-CLHS 86M||10720 x 8064||Mono||Camera Link HS||6 µm||Standard: 16 fps|
|Falcon4-CLHS M4400||4480 x 2496||Mono||Camera Link HS||6 µm||Standard: 16 fps|
|Falcon4-CLHS M4480||4480 x 2496||Mono||Camera Link HS||6 µm||Standard: 609 fps|