A configurable “chemical colour camera”.
The Perception System is a generic, configurable data processing solution enabling the industrial use of hyperspectral cameras for high speed tasks like sorting in many industries like food processing, recycling, mining, pharmaceuticals and many more.
By adapting a hyperspectral camera with a Perception System, Chemical Colour Imaging turns the camera system into an easy-to-understand and intuitive configurable “chemical colour camera”. The chemical colours reflect the molecular properties of the scanned objects.
Spectral Processing Power
- More than 1 million spectra per second
- More than 200 million spectral points per second
- Multiple feature streams
- Instrument Abstraction
- Instrument Standardization
- Disturbing Influence Suppression
- Hyperspectral Pre-Processing
- Hyperspectral Feature Extraction
- Hyperspectral Feature Operation
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5
- Intel C612 chipset
- 40 PCIe Lanes
- Up to 1TB DDR4 RAM
- Up to 22 cores
- NVIDIA GTX970
- Frame Buffer: 4 GB GDDR5
- Processing Power: 4.000 GFlops
- Memory Speed: 7Gbps
For more information on Spectral Technologies, you can click here to read more about it.